DunRite Plumbing is the trusted source for any plumbing repairs, installations, or replacement needs including: faucets, toilets, sinks, sewers and drains, waterlines, tubs, showers, disposers, pipework, dishwashers, water heaters, sump pumps, and septic tanks.
We do not believe that any customer or job is too big or small; we help anyone who needs our services. Whether your problems range from a leaky faucet or a broken sewer line that has flooded your home, DunRite Plumbing is experienced and willing to solve all of your needs.
- We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We arrive on time.
- We have no hassle service guarantees.
- We explain all of your options.
- We have a quick response to any emergencies.
- We schedule services to your convenience.
- We write down our estimates.
- We answer all of your questions.
- We respect your property and you.
- We make sure to clean before leaving
At DunRite, our commercial plumber and technicians are experienced in handling any plumbing emergency or routine maintenance that may come your way. Our professionals have been thoroughly trained to repair a range of things including: water heaters, sewer lines, and clogged drains. We want to do what works best for you whether we are servicing one location or tailoring a package for multiple locations either citywide or nationwide.
- Disposers and dishwashers
- Water heaters
- Faucets and sinks
- Urinals and toilets
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Sewer and water line repair and replacement
- High pressure water jetting of drain and sewer lines
- Underground line and leak detection
- Video camera line inspections
- Liquid waste and grease trap hauling and pumping
- Backflow certification, installation, repairs, and inspection
- Drain and sewer cleaning
- Lift station repair and maintenance
- Automated drain care systems
- Arrive on time
- Answer all of your questions
- Explain all your options
- Fix all of your plumbing issues
- Respect you and your property
- Clean before leaving
DunRite Plumbing provides experienced service technicians, state-of-the-art technology, and we ensure we fix your problems quickly because we know that downtime for your business is a waster of resources. You and your business can rest assured that DunRite Plumbing for 24 hour commercial plumbing service.
If you have any plumbing needs or emergencies, please give us a call at: (918) 258-6796
Water heaters are a vital component to every household. Most people need hot water instantly to ensure their house and daily life runs smoothly and efficiently through daily activities such as baths, showers, laundry, and dishwashing. To make sure you have hot water the moment you need it, our diligent plumbers maintain either your tank or tankless system including all of the parts that it entails. We are knowledgable in servicing tankless and traditional tank style water heaters. In case your water heater stops working, we also provide an emergency plumbing service.
The most common water heaters are cylindrical tanks which are always full of hot water. The water is circulated into the open faucet when hot water is required. Conventional tanks use many different sources of energy to heat the water such as: oil, propane, electricity, natural gas, and solar or geothermal power.
Tankless Water Heaters
On demand water heaters are becoming more and more popular. These units heat the water instantly as is passes through a heat exchanger. For those looking for an Eco-friendly option, the tankless water heater is the perfect choice with some units being 98% efficient.